2/04/2014

tea

It is exactly a year ago that I got a business group whose instructor decided to quit teaching temporarily and asked me to replace her for a couple of months. The group and I got to like each other so much that her return never happened. One of the students, a big, confident, tough guy, who likes to call himself a choleric, became so soft and caring in the classes that he brought me tea every morning. Because these very early morning classes (god, how nice it is to get up at 5 AM!). Even when he had to go to a meeting or on a field trip, having to miss the class, the mug and a tea bag were waiting for me on the handle of the classroom.

Now that the classes stopped, he gave me the same mug and the same box of teas, as a present to commemorate those pleasant English (to be fair, Irish) breakfasts of ours. I must say, I still like to drink that tea when I have to get up early in the morning.


This post is a thank you to you for the inspiration you gave to this TEA blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment